Name:
Location: Winnemucca, Nevada, United States

I love all animals! Summer and sunshine make me happy! I want to save the world!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Took a Break, Now I'm Back

These past few months, I have been overly busy and I have neglected my blog. Sorry. What have I been doing you might be asking yourselves? Well, in addition to visiting my neighbor Ed, holiday shopping, gift-wrapping (a total waste of paper, I know), traveling, Clean-Sweeping the house, horse-sitting, working and croucheting, I am insanely addicted to Law and Order. At first, I only craved Law and Order: SVU. Now, I have fallen into the sticky grasp of Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Why you may be asking yourselves? I'm sorry to say I have no idea where my morbid fascination with crime shows, news and true crime comes from. Did that lead me to journalism? Or, did journalism peak my curiosity for crimes and mysteries? Who knows. I'm back. Excuse me while I pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home