Name:
Location: Winnemucca, Nevada, United States

I love all animals! Summer and sunshine make me happy! I want to save the world!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

To Do List:

1. make up a new word; use it in conversations

2. pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time!

3. try to subtly pluck hair from mole on back of friend's neck

4. learn the Istanbul/Constantinople song

5. bribe the laundry room cricket to bring it down a notch

6. take a deep breath

7. witness plumber crack without laughing

8. scare the scary people

9. see how many blows a tissue can withstand

10. find out if frogs fart

11. make peace with kitchen jumping spider

12. prank call brother in weird, creepy voice

13. daydream about being a princess!

14. chew all fingernails equally - not fair to pick favorites

15. break in new pooper scooper

16. check under bed and in closets for monsters

17. count the stars

18. be happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home